European Youth Event (EYE), Strasbourg 20th to 22nd May 2016
Opportunity for young people aged 16 -21 years to:
- Visit the European Parliament in Strasbourg
- Take part in European Youth Event
- Have your voice heard on an international platform
- Meet young people from across European and have the opportunity to have your voice heard and debate important issues.
- Experience the atmosphere and interactive events happening in the Yo Fest Village
- Help to run a workshop on raising awareness of young people mental health
There will be a range of workshops, seminars, political debates and discussion groups on the 5 key themes.
- War & Peace – Perspective for a peaceful planet
- Apathy and Participation – Agenda for a vibrant democracy
- Exclusion and Access – Crackdown on youth unemployment
- Stagnation or innovation – Tomorrow’s world of work
- Collapse or success- New ways for a sustainable Europe
What you need to do:
- Complete the application form (Word, 2 pages, 209KB) giving us the reasons why you would like to take part.
- Return the completed form to Claire.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd Jan 2016.
If successful in gaining a place:
- Commit to attending the briefing and the preparation meetings
- Briefing meeting wed 3rd February 6 -8pm @ County Hall North, Horsham
- Work with your PA or worker to ensure you have all the documents needed.
For more information contact Claire Denby 07793369784
- Application form (Word, 2 pages, 209KB).
- Poster (Word, 1 page, 1MB).
Categories: News, Youth Cabinet
Leave a Reply